Think of someone or something loved, lost, but not forgotten.
Is there an object that comes to mind?
1. Create some imaginative writing (50 – 300 words) about your recollections.
2. Or record a voice file up to 3 minutes long about your recollections.
1. Your writing or voice file.
2. An image, which doesn’t have to be a particular object, just one associated with your piece.
3. A caption for your image/object (1 – 30 words).
4. Alt text describing what your image/object looks like (max 50 words).
Email your exObject piece to us at: exObjects2022 @ gmail.com
We will help you put your exObject together. You can ask us questions here… Email: exObjects2022 @ gmail.com
Direct message us on Twitter: @exObjects.
Please note: By taking part in the exObjects collaboration you’re agreeing that your contribution can be shown on this website and in related media and activities. This is a non-exclusive license agreement, where you retain copyright in your work and are free to show it elsewhere.
We can link to you on Twitter @exObjects
Read the pieces contributed so far Your exObjects 2022